Featured Post

Fatal Attraction or Bad Decisions – A Retro of a 30-Year-Old Classic

In September of 1987, fresh from college graduation and new to the city of Los Angeles, I decided to take refuge in a movie the...

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Why Am I on the Ledge?



Hi, I'm Susan Leighton.  So I turned 50 this year and lost my mind!  Mid-life crisis alert, but not in the way you might think.  Of course, mine doesn't include hot, younger guys or a fabulous Aston Martin DB9 convertible. I quit my job and embarked on establishing myself as a writer. 
Woman on the Ledge is meant to make you laugh, cry, hell, it will become a part of you! Wow, that was sappy.  I think I "borrowed" that from a critic's review of the original mini-series, "Roots."  
Remember, you are never too old to reinvent yourself.  Just look at Madonna.  Well, I am not exactly Madonna, but you get the picture.  Come along for the ride. Let me entertain you!  Okay, now I am channeling Liza Minnelli.  Yes, Liza with a Z.
So sit back, get comfy, grab your beverage of choice and enjoy the witty observations (hopefully!) of a chick just trying to make some sense out of this hot mess called life. 
Now, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!  Please check out my inaugural post, "Escape from the Bored Room." https://itswomanontheledgeblr.tumblr.com/ramblingsandrants
One more thing, if you have any comments or if you just want to say hey, go ahead and reach out to me at susan.womanontheledge@aol.com.  I'd love to hear from you!
Cheers!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment